Friday, June 11, 2010

Joe McDermott

I took the girls to the local library to see Joe McDermott.  When I was babysitting Craig and Chris 20 years ago they were listening to his music.  I had no idea if the girls would participate or enjoy it all.  We were the first ones there, so we were able to go in first, made the 30 minute wait bearable when LE made the association that we were the "winners".  I have never heard the girls giggle so much at a total stranger.  They loved him.  I bought them a CD and they already have their favorite songs.

2 comments:

mary.mimi said...

Guess I will have to listen to the cd...I thought he was a bookreading baseball player :)
Asked PP if he knew him from RR express :) Siily MIMI you are nuts!! I know LE

JJthe1st said...

Does he come to Kerrville? I would love to hear him.