Friday, February 20, 2009

that moment

I have heard Moms say there are defining moments in Mommyhood they will always cherish and last week I had one.  I had been working at the church all morning and was picking the girls up from their morning out.  I had gotten them both Sonic apple juice slushes on the way.  Bella had finished hers off, but LE still had half of hers.  Rule #1 with Daddy is they cannot take the lids off, which happens on a regular basis.  They were sitting on the floor and both lids were off.  I started my usual scolding without asking questions, only to discover LE was sharing with Bella so she could have some too!  
It was so special, I love how much they love each other, (as a screaming wale just occurred in the other room).  They truly take care of each other and love to be best friends.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

What sweet girls!

Cari said...

Don't you love being a mommy?!?!? And I have to say that I would love some shopping tips - that's awesome that you can do that well! Share the wealth!