Sunday, October 05, 2008

snake warning

On Friday night our previous neighbor called to see if Ben could help her with a snake she found in her driveway. When Ben got there the snake had been "removed" and it turned out to be a larger grass non-venomous snake. Last night, my dad ran over a foot long snake in my driveway. The snake was still in my driveway today and my neighbor called this afternoon to tell me her fiancee had identified it as a venomous copperhead. I wanted to post a pic of what one looks like, but I am sorry I do not want something that nasty on my blog. So here is a link to venomous snakes. It is so dry these guys are desperate for water and are coming closer to urban area to find some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad mine was just a garden snake. Did you wig out like Gigi did? I would have wigged out more if mine would have been venomous.