Friday, October 17, 2008

another great book - Run to Win

Yes, I am still loving reading. This past week I purchased 3 books off Amazon.com ranging from a penny to $4.50. I read recently in a John Maxwell book - "the only difference between who you are today and the person you will be in five years will come from the books you read and the people you associate with." That was enlightening. I have really enjoyed the two authors who recently visited our church, Maxwell and Chris Caine. I just finished reading Caine's A Life Unleashed and Run to Win books. So, was just wondering what are you reading and/or what do you recommend?

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

I'm reading a few Beth Moore books right now. I'm all about Beth... (all of these were purchased from eBay)

"Jesus, the One and Only"
"To Live as Christ" (about Paul)


"Feather's in my Nest, A Mother's Reflections"

I haven't started this one yet but, I thought it would be perfect to read since she is the mom of two girls too.

I also have "Beloved Disciple" (about John) that I haven't started yet.