Wednesday, December 02, 2015

a five year old

To say you're a Mama's boy would be a total understatement. I had no idea, how much I would love being a Mommy to a Mama's boy.  You stole my heart the day you were born.
You are the most tender-hearted boy I have ever met.  You can also be quite stubborn, especially when it comes to your schedule.
Breakfast is a banana, two pieces of toast and a vitamin.  You cannot have leftovers for lunch because that is dinner food.  And most nights, dinner includes multiple trips to the bathroom because you are not pleased with what I have served.  You no longer take naps.  You have become quite the duplo master.  You love to build cages for your zoo animals.  You love Star Wars and PBS Kids, especially the Kratts Brothers.  You love your little brother, but he can also be your nemesis.  You still love your pillow and need him to go to sleep.  You have the most incredible vocabulary for a five-year old, especially since a year ago you hardly talked.
Daddy and I love you so much.

No comments: