Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas with the grandparents

After a late night drive, we got up Christmas Eve morning to spend the day with my parents and siblings.  The kids were blessed with new legos, books, and even a gift card to Charming Charlies.  I got some new candles, gift card to Ulta and crocheted hand warmers I saw on our anniversary weekend, handmade by my mom.  Ben got a Home Depot card, which I personally think he should spend on a fire pit.
After a day of fun with cousins, we spent the night at Gigi and PopPop's.  We spent Christmas Day with Ben's parents and brother Greg's family.  Gigi and PopPop went to Mexico this fall and brought us pottery and the girls back embroidered tapestrie  Gigi made dinner and we all went to bed early for our trip the next morning to COLORADO!!

No comments: