Tuesday, May 22, 2012

room of his own

On Mother's Day weekend, Ben tackled a couple of my honey-do wishes.  I have been wanting to move the guest bed out of R2's room and into the office.  He recently moved my uber-computer that I use for blogging into the classroom and I no longer have use of my office desk (trying to sell BTW).  This freed up some space in the office for the bed, now we can have guests come stay with us and R2 not have to sleep in the pack and play in our room.  I wish we had done it sooner. He loves the floor space.  
It was also a wish of the girls.  R2 loves to play in their room and they complain that he makes messes that he doesn't clean up (true) and their toys are too small and he puts them in his mouth (not true, but I guess it only takes once).  We took the kitchen out of their room and put it in his room b/c that is his fave thing to play with. Now I catch the girls playing in his room, which he loves.

No comments: