Thursday, May 10, 2012

around our house

Bella came in from the garden with tears in her eyes "The cracker barrels got my strawberries" loosely translated - the grackles got her strawberries.
LE asked me to put a plastic dress on a 6 inch Polly Pocket doll, struggling I said I was not sure I could get it on her.  Bella asked if my muscles were broken.
These past week, we were sitting on the back porch watching the girls jump on the trampoline and allowed them to stay up later than usual.  We sent them to bed without being tucked in and hung out a little longer.  After a while Ben and I tried going in, but discovered the girls had locked us out (not intentionally).  I pounded on the door with no avail.  Ben had his work phone and tried calling our cells b/c the girls will usually bring them to us when they hear them ringing, nope.  After a while he thought to go ring the door bell over and over.  The girls did hear that and came to the back to get us that someone was playing with the door bell.  Thankfully R2 slept through all of it and they were not asleep yet.  I have no idea who we would have called for help.

No comments: