Monday, May 14, 2012

My Mother's Day

The girls planned a tea party breakfast for my Mother's Day.  They let me sleep in (one of my gifts) and made my favorite muffins and pancakes for breakfast.  I also got a special easel drawing by Bella.  That is Daddy and I kissing on the left, LE drawing in the middle and Bella greeting me in her dress-up clothes, not sure where R2 is.  My other gift from the girls was that I could take as many naps as I wanted and they would not bother me (this is a huge gift for this preggo Mama).  Daddy got me a new camera bag, so I don't have to lug all of my equipment for family outings.  I am too spoiled on my camera and will not use the point and shoot he got me for the diaper bag, the girls use it.      Daddy made hamburgers for lunch and I made skillet brownies on Saturday night.  I did not cash in my nap free card, maybe they will let me use it tomorrow.   

No comments: