Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a girl and her bear

If you know anything about my Bella, it is that she loves Pooh Bear.  My favorite part of the entire trip was this first day when Bella got to meet Pooh for the first time. She was so excited. Pooh's assistant could hear the girls chatting about how excited she was and overheard Bella say she slept with 4 pooh bears. She told Pooh as Bella was walking up to meet him and Bella almost tackled poor Pooh.  He hugged her and cuddled her, and I of course got teary-eyed.  After pics galore, autographs and hugs, Bella was all smiles.  It was the highlight of her trip too.



4 comments:

Cari said...

That is the best story! What great pictures! And I love Pooh Bear, too, so I completely understand and agree!!

Shileen said...

great pics!

Marissa said...

How fun for bella!

Carri said...

Pooh bear is my favorite too! Rmember my babies' nursery?! Love it.