Thursday, December 01, 2011

day 2 Epcot

Epcot is divided into 2 sections, Future World and the World Showcase.  We spent most of the morning in Future World.  We rode Soarin' (which was a little over hyped), Fast Track, Finding Nemo, Turtle Talk with Crush and Mission to Mars.  We traveled through most of the World Showcase and decided to try some Japanese food.  The girls tried and liked Chicken Teriyaki with CHOPSTICKS. 
We decided to break during the day and take a nap at the hotel before our dinner reservations.  I surprised the girls by packing their princess dresses and accessories and dressed them before we entered into the Princess Storybook Dinner.  The girls had their pictures taken with Belle and all princes and princesses were paraded around the castle.  Dinner was pretty good, probably a one-timer.  The girls did not want to change out of their dresses (we saw kids dressed up all day long), but I insisted they put on their tennis shoes.  We visited a few more countries and the girls asked Daddy to dance in the Italian Piazza and watched the Chinese Acrobats before the nightly fireworks display.  Once again closed the park down, but at least most of us had a nap that day.  11pm bedtime, 7 am wake up call.
Best Ride - Fast Track
Best Show - Turtle Time with Crush
Best Moment - Princess Parade at Dinner
Best character - Mary Poppins and Belle

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Marissa said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Carri said...

I love reading about your trip!! So fun! I should have done that too. I have to say my favorite ride was Soarin' but maybe I'm just boring. :). My kids loved the toy story ride at Hollywood studios the best. I cannot sum up all my faves about our trip, there are too many!! Glad you guys had fun!!!