Monday, November 07, 2011

5 years old

Oh my, Bella Boo Bunny. 
I love hearing your stories, and your ideas.  I love to hear you read.  I love how you write your numbers backwards and insist they are right.   I love how you sleep with 42 stuffed animals every night.  I love how every morning you talk in grunts and sign-language until after you have had breakfast.  I love how you cuddle in bed with me and put your cold feet on my legs.  I love you how you insist to pray first and how you lay your hands on everyone when you are praying for them.  I love your very colorful sense of style.  I love how you love to sing and always want music playing.  I love how you love your family and always remind us. 
You are my joy, my laughter, my unique kid. You are so free-spirited, so lively and creative.

You are so very special to Daddy and I.  You are Landry's best friend, and Read's favorite person to laugh with.
I love you, Boo.

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

How is this possible? Bella is five already?

Love Bella... she's got spunk and us Wagner girls love that about her!