Monday, August 02, 2010

Missions Monday

I am going to begin blogging about some incredible people doing incredible things for the Lord.  I hope to share with you a missionary every Monday, but not sure I know 52 ministries, so will share as I can.
With the economic times as they are, missionaries and non-profits are getting hit hard.  Children's Cup based out of Louisiana is no different, and unfortunately the ones who are suffering are the children.  This amazing organization feeds thousands of kids each day.  They are raising up the next generation of children orphaned by AIDS in war-torn areas such as Mozambique.  As I blogged about last month, they are accepting Tori boxes for the children to return to school with and scholarships for the children - tuition, books and uniforms for $150. 

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I love this idea! What a great way for us to all be involved in helping out. If not financially we can at least be praying for the great missionaries and organizations! Thanks!