Monday, August 09, 2010

Missions Monday - Momzilla

This is one of my favorite blogs to read - http://sandrachesterman.blogspot.com/.  Last month, she blogged a very open-hearted entry about the finanical hard times that missionaries are going through.  Actually, it is what gave me the idea for Missions Monday.  She is an incredible Mom and the lady who chose me to pass out the thousands of presents at the Christmas party in Swaziland.  It is one of the highlights of my life and to think she gets to see these faces every day.  I would love to see her bank account increase because of this entry, but if nothing more will you stop what you are doing right now and pray for her.  Pray for her finances, her protection, encouragement, rest, joy, and all of the children she impacts daily.

No comments: