Wednesday, March 17, 2010

spring B-R-E-A-K

This break came exactly when needed.  I am so glad the local school district finally got it right and made spring break the week of daylight savings time.  We have had alot of things happening in our family and I am so glad to be able to get a little extra sleep this week.  I cannot imagine trying to get up for work on a week I had to actually get up and it still be dark. We have a few more days to adjust before we have to get out the door on time again.  I am in the process of uploading literally hundreds of photos of our little road trip.  Will work on posting some soon, but I have two blondies in the bathtub and loads of unpacking to start working on.

2 comments:

Martinez Energy Group said...

Can't wait to see what you girls have been up to this spring break!!

Carri said...

i could not agree more!! this week has been so great for "sleeping in"!! now mon. maybe we'll be prepared to wake up early again for school.... (unless it's cancelled--it's been snowing all day on the first day of spring!) hey, did you get my email the other day??