Saturday, March 20, 2010

prayer request

A couple of weeks ago, my grandfather went in for a checkup and they discovered he had a malignant tumor.  Last week, he had it removed, we are now waiting for his follow-up visit to make sure they were able to remove it all.  Tonight, my dad called and they admitted him to the hospital with blood clots in his legs, pneumonia and the oxygen levels in his blood are out of whack.  We have been praying for weeks for my grandfather & now I am asking for you to agree with me.  It is to the point where I do not have the words to pray, so if there are any intercessors out there, I would appreciate it and I know my grandmother and grandfather would too.

4 comments:

Cari said...

We will be praying with all of our hearts and faith. Love you.

Carri said...

praying for your grandfather and your family. ~xoxo~

annie's mom said...

Praying with you!!!

Paper Potter said...

Father God we thank you that you will bring Kristi's Grandfather health and You will cure him, and reveal unto him an abundance of peace and truth. In the name of Jesus Christ. ~Jeremiah 33:6