Saturday, March 20, 2010
A couple of weeks ago, my grandfather went in for a checkup and they discovered he had a malignant tumor. Last week, he had it removed, we are now waiting for his follow-up visit to make sure they were able to remove it all. Tonight, my dad called and they admitted him to the hospital with blood clots in his legs, pneumonia and the oxygen levels in his blood are out of whack. We have been praying for weeks for my grandfather & now I am asking for you to agree with me. It is to the point where I do not have the words to pray, so if there are any intercessors out there, I would appreciate it and I know my grandmother and grandfather would too.