Sunday, September 27, 2009

Romania update

Everyone is asking how things are going in my preparations. So far, so good. Where God gives a vision, he definitely gives the provision. I created a button on the right of my blog to track my fundraising. I am almost half way there, so in the way of funding I still need support. I still receive confirmations from the Lord about this trip, so I know He will provide the finances for it.
Yesterday, was our second team meeting. I got a few more details about the trip, but still have so many questions about what I am doing on this trip.
This weekend, I finished another fabulous book, Safely Home by Randy Alcorn. It is about the persecuted church in China. And, yep you guessed it I want to travel to China. It is unbelievable the persecution that still exists there. But, my focus for the next month is this trip. I am working on my list of things I need prayer for, will post soon.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Praying for your upcoming trip! Safely Home is one of my all time favorite books, and now I can't stop buying Randy Alcorn books!

Shileen said...

I soooooo want to go to China too! I used to bug david about going there all the time!