Thursday, September 03, 2009

35 reasons to be thankful for today


1. Jesus is the saviour of my soul.
2. I am married to my best friend.
3. My best friend is a Godly-man.
4. Two beautiful angels call me Mommy.
5. My family is happy.
6. My family is healthy.
7. My parents are still happily married, 36 years and counting.
8. Ben's parents love me and I adore them.
9. Ben's parents and both of my grandparents are still married to each other. How is that for an example?
10. I get to be a stay-at-home Mom.
11. I have amazing girlfriends.
12. I get to travel to Romania in 6 weeks.
13. I fulfilled a dream to travel to Africa last Christmas.
14. My husband supports me to minister around the globe.
15. My husband supports me to fulfill any of my dreams.
16. I was a teacher for 10 years, now I get to teach my own kids.
17. We are down to only 2 debts, a car and a student loan.
18. I get to work-out while my kids get to play with friends.
19. I will celebrate 11 years of marriage this Christmas.
20. 3 of my 4 grandparents are still living and my grandfather was alive well into my 20's.
21. Two of my great-grandmothers were at my wedding.
22. I have been able to reconnect with childhood and high school friends whom I thought I would never see again, thanks to none other than facebook.
23. I am going to be an aunt again 3 times in the next 8 months.
24. Ben is finished with school!!
25. I have two amazing girls who climb in bed with me every morning.
26. I am healthy.
27. I am the most fit I have ever been in my life.
28. My husband and I still date.
29. My husband loves me.
30. I have an amazing support system.
31. I have been interrupted 6 times creating this list b/c I am missed.
32. no, seven.
33. I know where I have been.
34. I do not have to live in fear.
35. I know where I am going.

10 comments:

Cari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cari said...

PS - I think that it's your birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday! :) Hope you have a great day!!

kayjsmith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE ITS A GREAT YEAR FOR YA.

Anonymous said...

And you have fingers to type..10 of them..I counted them no less than 135 times the day they came into the world.ck facebook
LUB YA Bunches..MOM

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to You
Happy birthday to U
Happy Birthday dear KRISTI
Happy Birthday to EWE!!!!!!!!!!
that is as close as you want to get to us singing to you...
XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO
Mom & Dad

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

3X the aunt? who else is preggo besides colleen and i?

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

The Gumpls said...

Happy birthday sweet friend!!!!

annie's mom said...

belated Happy birthday dear friend!!!
I miss celebrating with you,
love you,
Lisa