Thursday, June 18, 2009

where do i begin?

It fells like our summer has been a big blur. The big news Ben officially finished his last class last night at 12:30 a.m. He submitted his final assignment Saturday night, so he is now done. He is still working on his short film and his reel. We will be flying to San Fransisco next month for his graduation and a job fair at his school and some much needed Mommy/Daddy R&R.
The food/lifestyle changes/diet is still going well. I have not had a Dr. Pepper or sweet tea all summer (except a sweet tea last weekend - seemed sacrilegious to drink tea with sweet-n-low at a reunion, thanks Anna!) No carbs for dinner, lots of water, veggies and fruit, plus we feel alot better.
We have spent many hours at pools, water parks, sprinkler parks, but my take-along camera is out of commission and I do not like to take my "big" camera with me to the park.
Sorry, for the lack of blogging. I have enjoyed reading your blogs, just been short on pics and things to share.

1 comment:

annie's mom said...

congratulations to you and to BEN!!! What an accomplishment. I know how hard these last couple of years have been for you both.

keep me posted on the job situation, Brandt and I will be praying!

here's my email: lmlpnp@yahoo.com

love you dearly - proud of you both,
Lisa