Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Day

Thursdays are now the hardest day of the week for me, b/c I work and then go to class (twice a month) at night. This past week was especially difficult b/c it was V-Day and I just wanted to spend the day with my loves. We did get to spend the afternoon in the backyard.
I remember when Valentine's Day was all about the gifts and making sure you got it at work or school, so everyone could see someone was thinking of you. I loved this past year, Ben and I did nothing out of the ordinary. I purchased salmon and he grilled it and we sat down to dinner with our two special Valentine's. Then, I headed to class, girls went to bed and Ben studied.





2 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

I almost cannot tell LE apart from Bella.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Cutie Patooties!