Tuesday, February 05, 2008

sick and tired of being tired and sick

For the past three weeks, someone has been sick in our home. The girls have had coughs and runny noses and meds galore. I woke up yesterday with a high fever, cough and headache. My sweet guy did not go back to work after lunch yesterday and he stayed with me this morning. I was sick all night, legs,arms & back hurt so badly from the fever and I coughed all night. About 15 minutes ago my fever finally broke, I feel so much better, still have a headache and my ears have pressure behind them, but main I feel a ton better already. Please say a quick prayer Ben does not get it and we can FINALLY be rid of this bug!!

I remember in the movie Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, Romy saying having mono was the best diet ever, I wull have to admit that thought has crossed my mind the past couple days!! I have not been able to eat hardly anything!!

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

I miss seeing your smiling face at the gym! Get better!