Saturday, February 02, 2008

talkin' 'bout my guy...



Stole this from my sister-in-law, Susan's blog...thought it was a cute entry... besides wanted to brag on my guy, who is having to sit at his computer doing school work on a Saturday...
1.Who is your man? Benjamin Thomas Richards
2. How long have you been together? married 10 years this December
3. How long dated? We dated for 1 1/2 before we were married.
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? he does
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did
7. Who is taller? ummm, I think he is
8. Who sings better? he does
9. Who is smarter? depends on subject
10. Whose temper is worse? mine
11. Who does the laundry? me
12. Who takes out the garbage? whoever throws the piece on top and it falls to floor is loser and has to take it out, KIDDING, we both do!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, he sleeps on the right side of the bed (he's closer to the door)
14. Who pays the bills? online - him, in person - me
15. Who is better with the computer? Dell Boy
16. Who mows the lawn? we both do, but he weed eats for sure
17. Who cooks dinner? The majority of the time ... I do, but about once a week, he rescues me.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does.
19. Who pays when you go out? lately me b/c I have the cash, but it is his cash, I just hold it.
20. Who is most stubborn? me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? him
22. Whose parents do you see the most? our parents both live in the same town, but my parents come here more often, so mine
23. Who kissed who first? i don't remember, how sad!!!
24. Who asked who out? he asked me to see Phenomenon, John Travolta movie
25. Who is more sensitive? When it come to the girls - him, everything else - me!
26. Who has more friends? we have the same friends
27. Who has more siblings? we both have 3 brothers
28. Who wears the pants in the family? God

No comments: