Tuesday, January 08, 2008

revolution #2 has begun

I joined the YMCA this morning on recommendation of my skinny girlfriend, Erica. I have to admit I thought some choice words as I thought about you as I was passed out in the parking lot, hunched over the steering wheel. I could not pick LE up to put her in her booster seat. I felt like jello, I am so exhausted. I may have biten off more than I can chew for my first day back to the gym after a 2 year hiatus. I took a 1hour and 10 minute circuit class. It was awesome, don't get my wrong, but I had no idea how out of shape I was. I am hoping to join the kickboxing class on Wednesdays, I love kickboxing, so say a prayer for me that I can get out of bed in the morning! Oh, and the girls LOVE it!!

3 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you!

I didn't see you there today, but I'll be on the lookout tomorrow! :)

marcjenk said...

Way to go- I am not ready to be in any organized classes yet! They scare me!

Ben said...

Wooo! Go honey Go! You can do it - I am so proud of you!