Friday, January 11, 2008

Back to the Books

I have been waiting to share another big step I have taken this year until after I attended my first class, but I am going back to school this semester. VERY SURPRISING. I did not realize it was a full on Bible school until after I really got hooked and knew the Lord wanted me to take this class After my first class on Thursday night, I realized I was going to need to borrow LE's Dora backpack. I have to read 3 books, plus each book of the new testament twice before the end of the semester, 4 tests and serving opportunities. I am really excited about what I have already learned and I know God is going to open some incredibly different doors this new year. As, I said in a previous blog I have began volunteering at the church again, but in some new roles. I am Pastor Lori's assistant twice a month on Sunday mornings, Ben and I teach a Connect Groups once a month here at the house and I began helping with curriculum for the Early Childhood department again. I am so excited to share with everyone the things I am learning in class, so be prepared:)

No comments: