Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas at Mimi and PawPaw's

We celebrated Christmas a couple of days early this year at Mimi and PawPaw's. It was so much fun with everyone together. LE really got excited this year and Bella was able to participate too. It was a very special day for me.
Uncle Troy and John Marc, Ryan's college roommate
Granny opening her calendar LE made
PawPaw opening his gift card to the "mycycle" shop
LE and Mimi
Aunt Marissa, the mommy-to-be
Daddy opening his rain gear for riding.
LE opening her princess table and chairs from her great-granny.
the missing link- Bell has really taken off walking this week and we think it has a lot to do with one of her C-mas presents from Uncle Bryan and Aunt Susan - her Dora walking car, she loves this gift.
LE had a difficult time with the concept of gift giving. Ryan and Marissa gave my Dad some underarmour and LE is pulling the gift from my dad to give it back to R&M.
my only niece, Violet. I have a picture of their baby girl, but none of Bryan and Susan. I was really bad at taking pictures this year. I was too busy watching the girls. It was a fun Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too much fun!!! I am ready to do it again... MIMI :0)

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

You got pictures of our stomachs!! Way to go! I will make a cd of my CHRISTmas pics!