Sunday, March 23, 2014

thank you friends

Our sweet friends, Ellison and Kyla recently cleaned out their doll closets and was so gracious to pass on to Kit, Emily, Molly and Kirsten.  The girls passed on doll carriers/suitcases, shoes, accessories, as well as a wardrobe more extensive than mine.
Now see my dolls? They too are outfitted by Kyla and Ellison and I am so grateful.  For years now, my friend Erica cleans out her girls' closets and passes on the most stylish outfits, jackets, and shoes to my girls.  I cannot tell you the last time I have had to purchase clothes for my children between Erica blessing the girls several times each year, and my sister-in-law Susan sharing Brady's clothes (and Mimi's treasure store finds).  We are truly blessed and this Mama and Daddy really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

Aw, so sweet! I'm grateful to pass our things down to a set of girls that are so appreciative! It totally makes our day! XOXO