Tuesday, May 07, 2013

9 months old

I'm nine months old today.  This past week I learned to crawl.  I didn't scoot or army crawl, just got up on my hands and knees and started to crawl forward.  Mommy's bracelet was my motivator.  
I still only like bananas and applesauce, and Mommy keeps mixing these other nasty things like sweet potatoes and carrots in with them.  I keep spitting them out, but she keeps on putting them back in my mouth. I can also down an eight-ounce bottle.  
I like to bounce in my bouncer and johnny-jump-up.  When I wake up from naps I like to sit up in my bed and talk.
My favorite toys are my spiderman chew toy and anything else I can chew on, especially brother's cars.  I love to ride in the stroller and be with my family.  I have started showing signs of separation anxiety when anyone leaves the room.
When I go to sleep my favorite lovie is my blue mini blanket/teddy bear.  I like to chew on it while Mommy rocks me to sleep.  Don't tell them, but I have Mommy and Daddy wrapped around my little finger.
My sister Boo makes me laugh like no one else.  
I got my two top teeth in last week and I have four total, but I have a new one this trying to peek through.  Mommy and Daddy are very sad that I am getting too big, too fast.

1 comment:

The Gumpls said...

He is such a cutie! Thanks for the encouraging words!