Monday, February 27, 2012

RFF update

We have been so busy lately, imagine that?  This past weekend we went to Kerrville to visit family.  We were able to visit Mr. House, my parent's 102 yr-old neighbor.  The girls each spent a night with Granny (my grandmother) and I got my fix of Mamacita's green sauce.
This past week, our what I thought was a big screen tv went out and we finally broke down and bought a new tv.  Ben asked me if we could get a 60 inch one to replace it; sure, thinking ours was something a long that line.  Needless to say our neighbor came over last night to help Ben mount the movie screen on our living room wall.  And, of course we had to get all of the accessories that go with a new tv (notice the hint of sarcasm in my typing).  Who am I kidding, I am excited and I know he is VERY excited.  We have not replaced our tv in over 8 years and we literally used it till the picture went out.  We are spending the day in jammies watching Wizard of Oz b/c LE, Mommy and R2 have allergies today.
We have also met a new homeschooling friend and this past week, the kids came over so their parents could have a night out.  Once a month (or as needed) we will do a kid swap and we are up for our date night.
R2 has really gotten the knack for walking and he is all over the house now.
So, that is what it is going on in our neck of the woods.  I am signing off to read your blogs now.

1 comment:

Mrs. Luttrell said...

How fun! A new 60inch! WHOOP!!! I'm excited for you!!