Sunday, February 19, 2012

dream come true

The day finally has arrived, Ben got to share Star Wars with his girls and they liked it.  The first 20 minutes was treacherous.  Ben was so stressed and kept having to pause it to answer questions.  I just sat on the other couch and giggled.  I had to remind him he had seen it hundreds of times and this was their first time.  Finally, they got into it and watched it with limited interruptions.  I am sure next go round with boys will come earlier and with less confusion.

4 comments:

Mrs. Luttrell said...

OH!!!! I can't wait to share my favs with sophie when she's older too :) super cute

mary.mimi said...

Ummm... where are their SW shirts???..
Guess they had to wait until they could pronounce it right :)

Erica Wagner said...

Ah, yes... I remember that day so vividly. Now, the girls have their own 6 disk collection, both old and remastered versions and are waiting patiently to see Star Wars 3-D soon.

The Gumpls said...

Ben is such a good daddy!