Monday, December 26, 2011

Crafty Christmas

With my fascination of pinterest and my desire of always wanting to make C-mas presents I was finally able to do it (with a few exceptions) this year.  I made these for the siblings that lived near by.  I combined souvenirs from DW and C-mas this year by giving every niece and nephew on of these.  I made my grandmothers personalized calendars with the great-grandkids pics and everyone's bdays and anniversaries.  The girls created personal artwork for the grandmothers and R2 made baseballs with his handprints for his Daddy. 

2 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

Yea- I love the growth chart and I bet your brothers/sisters did too! Were you amazed at how easy they were to make? Miss you!

Marissa said...

We love the growth chart! one of my fav presents!