Friday, October 28, 2011

autograph books


I am full swing Disney mode.  I recreated these autograph books using 50 cents spiraled-index cards, mod podge, and scrapbook paper (added the mickey sticker to red/white pocket dot).  I turned the spiral over so the back cover is the front.  In doing so the lines are now on the back side of the paper and the blank side will be for the character to sign.  I ran a ribbon through the spiral to keep the pen handy.  I think I am going to purchase retractable sharpies for the characters to sign with.  Now all I have to do is make sure LE gets over her fear of characters before we leave.  Total project cost - $1.00 (by using craft supplies out of my craft closet; before purchasing pens). 



1 comment:

annie's mom said...

it was the waiting in line that kept us away from autographs...be prepared.