Monday, June 27, 2011

makeover day


Thursdays are the new Kid's Day.  Each girl gets to pick something fun to do with Mommy (and Daddy if it ends up being an evening activity).  LE opted for making chocolate chip pancakes and Bella decided she wanted makeovers.  Makeovers is not a common event in our house, so we went all out.  We got manis, pedis, hair, makeup & fun outfits.  The girls also got free reign of the camera (which proved to be my favorite part later looking through the photos).  They both went with multi-colored toes and fingers and wanted their hair curled.  LE wanted cool clothes and Bella went with a Cinderella ball gown.
I am told all of the time how beautiful the girl's hair is, thus the reason I avoid Daddy's wrath and have agreed to not cut it.  But come on, they have perfect hair, I call it bridesmaid's hair.  It is so not fair!
Bella did not get burned (crying picture), she is mad b/c I pulled her hair.  Leave it to her sweet sister to catch that pic for me. 
It was a fun morning, one we will definitely do again, but not after they turn 14.

2 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Looks like fun... BUT, being a mother of two girls, I can see how this could have turned out to be "not as much fun" as one intended!

Glad it was captured on the camera!

lindsay said...

my BEAUTIFUL blondies!