Monday, April 18, 2011

the wreck

I have said it before, but I will say again, I LOVE MY CAMERA, yes love. I also love lenses, all kind of lenses. I shot the race using my 60D camera and a Canon zoom EF 70-200mm lens. There was a caution for debris during the race and as they were restarting I had the camera ready to shoot as the cars were not going to be at top speed. I noticed smoke and just held down the rapid fire and followed the wreck down the back stretch. I had the perfect seats, perfect lens, perfect settings, and I got my favorite shots of the night. Michael Waltrip got loose, but Mark Martin and Martin Truex Jr got the most of it. Texas Motor Speedway, April 9th.

4 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

GREAT shots! Love it!

mary.mimi said...

I'm just trying to figure out how my only DAUGHTER can talk such language,,,you sound like a sports announcer for the speed channel..JUST sayin' :)
Not enough food channel watching I do believe!!

mary.mimi said...

BUT the pix are certainly good :)

The Gumpls said...

That is amazing photography Ms! I want to go to a race some day! glad you had fun!