Friday, April 22, 2011

M.I.A.

Where has the time gone?!  I looked at google reader today and I had 42 unread blog posts.  Ben got me a new phone and so now I get e-mail on  my phone, so I guess less time is actually spent on my personal computer.  But, SERIOUSLY where has the time gone?  Easter is less than 48 hours away!   My weeks are full of wrapping up kindergarten for one and pre-k for another, feedings, and fitness classes.  We only have 3 more weeks of curriculum.  We decided to try some new things to experiment for a few weeks.  Bella has just blossomed in her letters and sounds, I cannot take 3 months off and spoil that progress.  LE is reading up a storm, so we are looking at some fun options to worksheets, but still having a relaxed daily lesson.  R2 is getting closer to a schedule now that my work schedule has tapered off.   I am still loving my new job.  I teach splash (water cardio class), yoga, strength training and cardio fit to seniors at one gym & aqua fitness 3 days a week at the new gym.  Aqua fitness is a blast!  I went last week to get my AFAA water certification, turned out not to be the cert that I needed, but I learned ALOT.  This class is not your Mama's water aerobics class.  We do cardio (kickboxing inspired) and strength training.  I am having a blast with it.  I had 24 participants one night this week.  I teach tomorrow morning, so I am missing some Easter festivities, but Ben knew I was bummed and took the day off to spoil me.  My friend, Erica and her two girls spoiled R2.  Her oldest daughter had never held a baby.  We went shopping for some new jeans, happy to report I am FINALLY back into the single digits (jeans).  I also scored some fun accessories and a pedicure.    

No comments: