Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

The girl's dream of going to a ball with their Daddy came true this weekend. For Valentine's Day, Ben took the girls to their first Daddy-Daughter Dance. There was plenty of anticipation and much drama before the big event including loosing our fancy hair clip, a bit of jealousy watching little sister get foo-fooed up first, the camera getting dropped (which meant only my zoom lens working in a 5x5 bathroom), tights that were too small and a quickly setting sun which meant no pics of all 3 dressed up.
All was redeemed at the ball and all three had a blast. I am so grateful for a husband who is such an amazing Daddy. 
And they all lived happily ever after.

4 comments:

Cari said...

Oh, how fun! I know that Carlye loves the Princess Academy Ball that we have at our church. It's so wonderful to make their dreams of a 'Cinderella ball' come true!

mary.mimi said...

PLEASE SEND HARD PIX soon.. I cant download these...too big,therefore I can not carry them around and SHOW THEM OFF...now... get busy...the USPS depends on you.
:)

mary.mimi said...

Oh wait, that was out-loud.
The pictures are adorable... sorry to have been the wicked grandmother and left behind :)
Wish I coulda been there to be fairy grandmother... oh wait I believe that is fairy-godmother.
LOVE the pix, except what happened to my BABIES!!!
Luv..Mimi

lindsay said...

i used to go to father-daughter dances with my dad when i was a kid! i can only imagine Ben spinning them both around at the same time. so sweet!