Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Heaven's Gain

Tonight, one of the most inspiring people I know went to be with Jesus after arriving in South Africa to distribute the Tori boxes.  Please be in prayers for my friends, the Oehlerkings.  Dave and his wife Jean, were the founders of Children's Cup.  I acknowledged him one time on his accomplishments and he said point blank, its not me.  It is Jesus, all for his glory.  I know they were planning to be in Africa for a few weeks, so please lift Jean, their kids and all of "his children" up in prayers.  I can personally say that my life was changed because of this man.   Thank you, Mr. Dave.   

1 comment:

mary.mimi said...

:( Well said Kristi..our loss Heavens Gain...Now he has an advantage point to watch his work go forward.
Well Done, My good and faithful servant..enter into your rest. :)