Monday, October 18, 2010

3rd trimester update

Not sure when I will have any more pics to post, so thought I would update you on me... I do not do pregnancy well, thus the very minimal updates on what's going on with me.  I am 4'10", so being 25-30 pounds heavier and carrying it all in my midsection does not equate happy thoughts or happy blogposts.
  • I am 6 weeks, 3 days away from my due date, and I am still working.  I teach class two days a week and I consult four days a week. 
  • I have put on 25 pounds and it is all in my middle area, chest to hips, that is all the details on that one.
  • I have not slept through the night in weeks, multiple potty trips and the inability to fall back asleep have made the nights my least fave part of the day.
  • I crave chocolate, anything chocolate.
  • My back and hips are the worst.  I know he has not dropped yet, but my hips and my lower back are taking a beating.
  • There is a large pile of stuff at the bottom of the stairs waiting to be carried up each night b/c I hate climbing the stairs.
  • He has hiccups 5-6 times a day, mainly at night.  Do infants have hiccups that often I cannot remember?
  • I go to the dr. every other Friday now.
  • I am measuring 28 weeks, but doc says that it is just a primitive tool they use, so why use it?
  • Ben and the girls are awesome.  I know the girls are starting to think this will never end, but they are getting better about me having to rest more often and not being able to pick them up.

6 comments:

Martinez Energy Group said...

Thanks for sharing updates. Praying for a healthly mommy and baby!

Erica Wagner said...

Despite how you are feeling... you look amazing! I was just thinking that the other day. You look great!

Hang in there mama!

Amanda said...

I do feel you! I HATED being pregnant. I love the outcome but I was miserable. The last month I had preeclampsia and at the doctors being monitored every other day! I was always irratated by woman who would tell me they LOVED being pregnant and the ones that thought I was carrying twins. UGH. I'm not pregnant and have a pile at the bottom of stairs everyday haha!

Amanda said...

Oh and I'm not as short as you but even after Adalynn dropped she was still in my ribs! She was still in my ribs when I was pushing her out!

The Gumpls said...

Oh sweet friend!!!!! I remember those days with Michael!!! There is a light at the end of the dark tunnel! I am praying for you, that god will allow you to get some rest at night and that your back and hips stop hurting! I love you! When it's over you'll be holding your baby boy! How exciting!

Paper Potter said...

Sounds like Thanksgiving will be a real day of giving thanks .... that it's over or almost over, sweet friend! I wish I lived close enough to be over there doing something, anything, to help you out or massage your feet, legs and lower back! A little TLC every day, eh? {hugs}