Saturday, October 13, 2007

call to prayer

Well, I have been off line for a week now and I am sorry I have not been keeping up with anyone this past month. I do have a prayer request for all of our readers. Please feel free to add us to any prayer chains that you might be involved in. We have spent the past 2 weeks moving into our new home. We spent last weekend, moving completely out of the house and cleaning our old home. Last Thursday 11th, we were supposed to close on the house, but on Tuesday we got a call from our realtor that our buyer had backed out. We weighed our options and prayed like crazy and decided we are going to stay in this rental until the end of November and see if we can find a new buyer. We will have two house payments and expenses for the next two months. So, please pray for a new buyer, the perfect buyer, the perfect family to purchase our home. Please pray that God will provide the finances to pay our bills and pray for Ben and my sanity.
Pastor Joe has been doing a series at the church on miracles and I know God is a God of miracles. We are believing for big things, please be in agreement with us. Please also forgive me for not keeping up with my blog friends lately, I am hoping now that we have internet here at the new house I can start reading and commenting again. Love all of you and God bless!!

2 comments:

Carri said...

wow, we'll be praying for your stressful house stuff. i bet you are glad you didn't buy another house yet.

we're doing well. baby is due march 5th so i'm almost 19 wks., getting close to the half way point. we're very excited!! no, you didn't miss a blog i just hadn't talked about the baby on there yet.

Erica Wagner said...

We will!