Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Stampin' Up! demonstrator

I am not sure who all I have told, so it is official, I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I hosted my first Open House last weekend and from my first order I made enough in sales to already be promoted. I am now a senior associate, not sure what benefits that title holds yet, but I get a pin for my trusty ole name tag. I have to get a recruit under me to get my next promotion, so that may take awhile longer. I decided to pursue SU! b/c I love scrap booking and making home made cards, so I thought I would try to make an income off my hobby, so far so good. I got LE pretending to stamp today. I cannot wait to make cards with her. She made all of her thank you cards from her birthday party. Here is my my website - http://www.kristirichards.stampinup.net/
I am so excited about my website title. I had been praying for a catchy title for weeks, and nothing was ever coming to me. I was praying that as soon I heard it, I would know it was the one. So, I asked a couple crafty friends and Ben for some input. Within minutes, Ben had replied with Wonderfully Made, Psalms 139:14, and it was it!! As soon as I get promoted I have to have a club name, looked it up and Wonderfully Made is not a taken name, so hopefully it will not take long to promote up, any takers??? I have had so much fun so far, if you have not attended a workshop or card class look at my calendar and sign up. They are so much fun! In October, we are making fall and Halloween cards, in November we are C-mas cards and in December, we are making gift bags. Please say a quick prayer for my new venture.

3 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

What a cute card! :)

kayjsmith said...

yeah, ive been busy...well i just posted a new on that happened tonight. did you like what we got the girls? if not or their not the right size i got them at the children's store

kayjsmith said...

talk about posting a new blog lol