Tuesday, September 04, 2007

taking some time off

I just wanted to let everyone know some big changes are taking place in the Richards' household. Over the past week Ben and I have had to make some big decisions and we are still trying to make them. Then, last night we realized we were trying to make the decisions and not trusting God to lead us. For this reason, I have decided to take some time off from the computer while the girls are gone this week and really pray and dig deep into His word, call it a fast. Please do not be offended that I have not read or commented on our blog sites this week, I will read them all as soon as I get back to the computer. I will still be checking e-mails and running business on the computer, I am just going to try to use my free time to seek God instead of relaxing on the computer. If you want to agree with us in prayer we need:
1) knowledge for the right direction
2) humility to act on his plan
3) peace with the Lord's direction
4) please pray for our friend, Shelly too. She is a young mom with two children - one school age and one preschool, who recently had back surgery that did not go as according to plan. Her recovery is not going well and she is unable to walk without pain.

No comments: