Tuesday, September 18, 2007

no camera, ughhhh

I have been waiting for this week for several weeks now. We sold our house, we have a found a house to rent, I had my first Stampin Up parties this weekend, so this week's post was going to be all about my girls and new pictures of them. As I was packing to come back to RR yesterday I looked all over my parent's and Ben's parents house for my camera bag (large backpack, hard to miss). I was honestly beginning to get worried b/c I forgot to lock the car at my Mom's (a couple of years ago my mom's explorer back window was busted out and they stole her purse in her driveway!) After searching I realized it was in my father-in-law's trunk. The car which he drives to San Antonio to work, so long story = I left my camera in his car and he was in San Antonio and one more week (at Least) without pics of my girls to post. Maybe I will figure out how to use my little camera again, nope batteries are in my camera bag! Sorry!

No comments: