Monday, December 17, 2012

Silver Sneakers Christmas Party

On Friday night, Ben and I attended the Silver Sneakers Christmas party at the local Y.  I was so surprised when they called me to the stage to present me with a cash gift.  Tish had such nice things to say about me and the other instructors it brought me to tears.  I miss this bunch so much, but I know God is honoring my decision to put our family before my wants.
We had a great night of food, games, and caroling.  Ben and I participated in the Newlywed game, which we came in dead last.

I thought for sure we were going to win.  Some of the questions:
Ben's favorite tv show (the only question we got right) - Person of Interest
Strangest thing in my purse (I don't carry a purse) - Kristi: diapers, Ben: chapstick
2nd Honeymoon choice - Kristi: Italy, Ben: Alaska
Ben's fave meal: Kristi: jambalaya, Ben: salmon
What would Ben buy me at a convenience store: Kristi: Dr. Pepper, Ben: cheetos
Ben's #1 job on my to-do list this weekend: Kristi: make C-mas presents, Ben: find my phone
first kiss: Kristi: friend's house, Ben: my parent's house

1 comment:

Mrs. Luttrell said...

congrats lady, i know you deserved it!