Saturday, December 15, 2012

reason for the season

With four kiddos in the house, we don't have very many "nice" things and I try to only have things out they can touch.  (Or at least things I would not be totally devastated if were broken or "messed up".)
My mom gave R2 the little price nativity (top left) last year and he enjoyed it so much we just never put it away.  My manger on the right is one I purchased the year we got married at the after C-mas clearance in downtown Fredericksburg. Mimi gave R2 the Peanuts nativity  for his birthday this year and the nativity on the bottom right is one Ben's boss at the Peach Tree gave us for our wedding.
As I look around at our Christmas decorations I see lots of wedding presents.  I guess that happens when you get married at Christmas time.  We are celebrating our anniversary this weekend while the kids are at my parents.  We enjoyed a Christmas party last night and a day of kid-free shopping and making C-mas presents.  I will post pics later of our adventures and creations.

No comments: