Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Sunday

I am sure by now anyone who reads my blog knows Tim Tebow was at our church on Easter Sunday.  We decided me at 5 months preggo, R2 at 16 months old, 2 girlie girls, and 30,000 people trying to load 110 buses at the same time as nap time probably would not make us the best parents on the planet.
We instead spent the night at Ben's parents and the girls stayed with my parents.  We had brisket after church service and other yummy sides including Ben's fave potato salad.  The girls and Adom hunted Easter eggs, but the cascaranas were the highlight for the year (I think b/c everyone is too broke to put money in eggs).  Afterwards we went to the creek to catch tadpoles, minnows and throw rocks in the water.  Unfortunately, we had to spend the evening driving home.

No comments: