Wednesday, April 25, 2012

another prayer request

This morning, one of my seniors will be going into have her pacemaker replaced.  She has been battling cancer for the past few months with chemotherapy.  Last week, she was declared to be in remission and now it has been discovered the chemo has caused an infection around the pacemaker.  It is a very risky surgery and she is very worried.  Her name is Tish.
I also could use prayers for some fun pregnancy issues.  I have been having very bad back pains for the past couple of weeks.  I found my back brace and I am sporting it this week with some relief.  I also have developed carpal tunnel, which causes my hands to fall asleep multiple times during the night.  I have braces, but they are worse than having my hands fall asleep.  And to top it off, I have an umbilical hernia.  I am so grateful my issues are minor, but it is really hard being Mama to 3, especially a 16 month old when you are tired and can't bend over to cuddle.

1 comment:

HeartDeviceInfection said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.