Thursday, January 06, 2011

too many to hang with care

Our family gets bigger and bigger each year and traditions have to change each year. One thing I LOVED about this Christmas was that my Dad dressed up like Santa and delivered the stockings to us the night before we opened our gifts. My mom does all of our stockings and thankfully Aunt Rissa remembered to do Mom's this year, I completely forgot!
The girls got crayons, word finds, color books, toothbrushes, Mimi-made cake pops, and stickers. Mommy got new C-mas socks and other Charming Charlie goodies.  Daddy got candy and Star Wars goodies.  I hope this becomes a Neal tradition.

4 comments:

mary.mimi said...

I think SantaPawPaw will agree too.
Makes less stress on the window frame which makes the PawPaw carpenter happy too... :)
I think another tradition should be the new baby in the new stocking picture too.

Carri said...

My Dad dresses up like Santa too! He's done this every year since B was a baby, and every year he hates that one of the babies cries when they see him as Santa. My Mom got a Mrs. Claus suit now too. It's cute!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

the pictures turend out cute!

Marissa said...

Love the pics! What a fun time and lots of fun memories! I love the idea of making it a tradition!