Saturday, January 22, 2011

just so you know...

I remembered two more of my favorite things last night - LED pocket flashlight for the middle of the night feedings and swaddle blankets.

I went back to teaching Silver Sneakers this week.  I had 45 in class, 9 newbies!  At the end of February, I am going to Fort Worth to get certified to teach yoga and cardio fit.  We are adding the cardio fit class at the gym and I will be the only only one certified to teach it.  I will sub in yoga with hopes of an opportunity to teach it.  I would love 4 classes a week.  I get my workout in that way too. The Seniors blessed us with 500 diapers and 700 baby wipes.

It has been really difficult to get to the gym every day b/c I do not want to take R2 to the nursery yet.  Ben and I have invested in a couple of Jillian Michaels' DVDs.  This banish fat one is my favorite.  She claims if we keep it up, we will have bodies like hers, yeah we laughed at that one too.

The girls earned all of their tokens this month, they are going on a Daddy-Daughter date this morning to see Tangled.  I am having Mommy-son time in front of the tv watching season 1 of Parenthood.  This is my favorite show on tv.  I never thought I would find something I enjoyed as much as Friends, but this is right up there.  It is about a family of 4 siblings now that they are grown-up.  There are in all walks of life, each one with their own set of children and issues.  Yet, they are all there for each other in all seasons.  If you have not seen it, you are missing out.

2 comments:

The Gumpls said...

I work out to one of her video's! we should kick it together once a week or more if you want!

annie's mom said...

Can't wait to see you in February!!!