Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Missions Monday- Williams Fam

Yes, this post is a day late, was waiting for my pics. 
We were so excited to see my missionary friends, Isaac and Carol at a South African brai (BBQ) this weekend.  They are missionaries to Maputo, the capital of Mozambique.
We spent the entire afternoon catching up with most everyone from our church who has traveled to Africa.  They have two girls, ages 9 and 23 months.  I told our girls we were going to be seeing some friends from Africa, they were a little surprised they were not the same "color" as our Watoto friends. 
Bella and their oldest daughter were playing and Bell got really upset b/c Elena would not answer her, she speaks primarily Portugese and this was her first time being exposed to English.  We had such a great time, but I am missing Africa again and chomping at the bits to hear from God about when Ben and I get to return.  One of my favorite sayings is "once you go to Africa, you will go back in your mind every day for the rest of your life."  Ringing very true for me lately.

No comments: