Saturday, February 20, 2010

my new fave iced tea

I have been on a hot tea kick for weeks. When I was stocking up last week I found Celestial Seasonings cool brew tea and I must say I am hooked!!
I have been hooked on Sonic Dr. Pepper since moving to Austin and it is my own vice that I just cannot seem to give up. Since New Years, I have only had one soft drink and two glasses of tea, both with half sweet/half unsweet. Then, the heavens opened and brought me to this yummy tea (reminds me of Cheesecake Factory tea). I still sweeten slightly with sweet and low, but I am trying to wean myself off of artificial sweeteners too.
I found it at Sprouts, but other retailers may carry it.

3 comments:

MikeandCharlsie said...

Oooo looks yummy. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to try this!

Mrs. Jenk said...

I must try it!

MikeandCharlsie said...

I bought some today and made it as soon as i got home. It's yummy! Any tips on making it a stronger flavor?