Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Romania pt 2

http://goeasteurope.about.com/od/romania/ss/bucovina_6.htm

This is where we will be traveling to on Friday, 16th - 21st. We will be spending time in this area working with orphans. This past week, Pastor Mel called and asked me to come up with a song to teach the children about being thankful. Below is my song:

Let's be thankful for this day
For our friends and our play
Let's be thankful; let's be glad
For our food and things we have
Let's give thanks for you and me

Thank you God for loving me.

Thank you for the sun so bright,
Thank you for the moon at night,
Thank you for the grass and trees,
Thanks for everything I see,

Thank you God for making these,

Thank you God for making me - sung to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


OK, beginning to get excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES I AM!!!!
Blessings to your hands, your mouth, your feet and YOUR HEART!!!
Luv ya, and living this thru ya... Mimi

Mrs. Jenk said...

way to go! I love the song!

Erica Wagner said...

Great song Kristi! You are truly amazing! :)

Amanda said...

I told my mom that you were going to Romania. Then she mentioned I was related to Gypies.